Google Granny on Google Docs
An eye opening introduction to Google Docs, a powerful, FREE group of applications available through Google, presented by Carol Fullmer, AKA Google Granny
- Learn to maximize use of Google's online document, spreadsheet and presentation features.
- You'll find how easy it is to coordinate with existing documents created in Word, Excel or PPT.
- Collaboration with others; users can view and edit documents online even at the same time!
- Prepare group proposals and presentations viewable as online slide shows.
- Learn how to create and email a survey or form to clients with responses automatically added to a Google spreadsheet.
- Embed a form or a presentation on your own website without knowing a bit of html!
Sound complicated? Not at all. It's like magic, easy to use and FREE from Google.
Download/View Slides on Google Docs
Video Length: 01h 01.23 min